The French blogger LilieJoueMamanBricole created a tutorial to make winter cap, a scarf and a snood. Beginners can make this easily too !
Photo from Lilijouemamanbricole
We’ll show you a step-by-step to create these lovely accessories.
- 3.5 wool
- Glue Stick gun
- Some tassels
For winter cap :
- Mount 21 mesh on your needle
- Tricote 3 rows in rib 1/1
- Knit 7 rows in stocking st
- Pass a needle (with the strand of the thread of the last stitch) in all stitches and tighten.
- Put your knit on the wrong side and with the rest of the thread, sew the sides.
- Glue the tassel with the gun.
VARIANT : You can make a hat with 20 stitches on 11 rows by knitting all over the place.
- Pick up 7 sts and knit in stocking sts on 93 rows.
- Make fringes with bits of wool.
For a snood :
- Cast on 8 sts and knit 35 rows
So what do you think about it ? Don’t hesitate to post your creation on social media with the hashtag #LottieCreation
Thank you very much to Catherine, the blogger, for her excellent work.