International Day of The Girl Sale Event Ts&Cs:
The offer only applies to orders made during the sale period with a minimum qualifying spend of at least $/£/€ 50.
The offer is subject to change and is based on current stock purchased during the offer period, as such we can't offer a discount or retroactively apply the offer to past orders (but don't worry, do get in touch as we'll likely have another sale event happening soon!)
Online Privacy Notice
There are many sources that provide guidelines regarding online safety, particularly for children. Before using this Website we encourage you and your child to review such guidelines.
The UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS) is a voluntary organisation that works to protect children from risks including cyberbullying; harmful content such as pro-anorexia or suicide information; sexual images; grooming; loss of privacy and scams.
Copyright and Trademark
To the extent that you are able to print images and downloads from the Website, you can only use such printouts for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you preserve all copyright and other legal notices that are included with any such images.
Links to Other Web Sites
Arklu, whether or not affiliated with other web sites that may be linked to the Lottie.com website (“Linked Sites”), is not responsible for the content of such Linked Sites. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Arklu is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of Linked Sites, and the inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of any web site by Arklu or any association with its operators. Arklu cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from this Website, since they are owned and operated by independent retailers. Arklu does not endorse any of the merchants, nor has Arklu taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. Arklu does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against Arklu with respect to such third party sites.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
While Arklu uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Arklu will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. While Arklu takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of some or all of the above warranties to apply to you, so the above exclusion will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
This Website is controlled and operated by Arklu Ltd, Colab Port Road, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, Ireland. Please send any comments or complaints regarding this Website by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lottie Points MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS (updates effective 14/11/2018)
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Club Lottie (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent Lottie Doll products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Lottie Points Loyalty Program.
- How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program. (a) Create an account: Visit www.lottie.com (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site by joining ‘Club Lottie’. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. By clicking ‘create’ agree to sign up to our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership. (b) Add your mailing information: once you have created your account, you will be asked to add a mailing address for billing and for shipping. Once you have added your mailing address, you are automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Program, and are a member (“Member”).
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
- EARNING POINTS
- General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at lottiedolls.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the left hand side the site. Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
- Earning Rate. Members earn 1 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) points for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.99 x 1 points per dollar = 9.99 points, which is rounded down to 9 points.
- Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
- At the time of account registration
- During the purchase of qualifying products
- Referring a friend to Lottie Dolls. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Joining the Birthday Club. Birthdate must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify.
- For Liking the Lottie Dolls Facebook page, following on Twitter or on Instagram, this is valid once per lifetime
- For sharing from the Lottie Dolls Facebook page, sharing on Twitter or on Instagram, this is valid once per month.
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchase of Lottie Doll products outside the lottie.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, Lottie Dolls may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in Lottie Dolls sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Lottie Dolls may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a friend to Lottie Dolls. Email a friend a 10% off coupon by clicking “Get Lottie Points” then scrolling down on the pop up menu “Refer Your Friends”. Copy the link supplied and then choose which method you wish to use to share the link. A referral link will be sent to your friend with a 10% off coupon. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with Lottie Dolls. 500 Lottie points will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a 10% off coupon, 200 points for signing up and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new Lottie Doll account.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
- How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 10,000 points. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is $10.00. Points may only be used Online at the lottie.com website. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
500 points = $5.00 off
1,000 points = $10.00 off
2,000 points = $20.00 off etc.
Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
- Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select “Get Lottie Points” from the pink tab housed in the lower left hand corner of the screen and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the lottie.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 180 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 180 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of Lottie Dolls
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
Order: points are added to your account when your order is placed.
Social: Max 1 social rewards per social network per month.
- Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your Club Lottie reward account.
By registering with lottie.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. Lottie Dolls reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Lottie Dolls may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Lottie Dolls records, shall be deemed correct. Lottie Dolls reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Lottie Dolls internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Lottie Dolls internal records, Lottie Dolls internal records will control. Lottie Dolls assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Lottie Dolls. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Lottie Dolls may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Lottie Dolls program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Lottie Dolls. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at Lottie Doll's sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their lottie.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Lottie Dolls will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying lottie.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of lottie.com. Purchases made outside lottie.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees of Lottie Dolls are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.