Kid Activist | 7.5" | Lottie Doll
Inspired by real life activist, Mari Copeny aka 'Little Miss Flint', it is hoped that this doll, Meg, will empower children to believe in themselves. Their voices matter and with them, they can achieve anything!
"My friends and I believe kids’ lives matter! There are many things that are important to us. Kids have so much to say, we just have to be brave and use our voices! If you care about something, you must let people know. That’s the only way to make a change!"
- Super cute Mari signature tiara
- Yellow 'Kids Voices Matter' t-shirt
- Green jacket bearing 'Stand Up' badge
- Denim shorts
- White sneakers
- Campaign placard
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
See the rest of our Dolls
|Orders between $0.00 - $49.99||$4.95|
|Orders $50.00 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
FREE Standard Shipping is available on orders over $50.00, after discounts are applied
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via email@example.com and our Costumer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
Q. What size is Lottie?
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?
You may also like