Toy Horse Stables | Wooden Playset | Lottie Dolls
"Very well made and provides hours of open ended imaginative play"
- TOY HORSE STABLE PLAYSET with two horse stalls, tack room for storage with bench and hooked shelf.
- SUPER DETAILED HORSE STABLE includes door with latch, real wooden fences and water trough for pony.
- WOODEN HORSE STABLE PLAYSET in realistic red-brick design. Removable, colourful roof for play access
- WOODEN PLAY SETS Lottie's Toy Horse Barn bundled with a pony and doll.
- AWARD-WINNING LOTTIE DOLLS make fun toys, dolls and doll accessories.
Dimensions when built - H 330 x W 420 x D 250mm
- Two horse stalls with tradition style half doors
- Horse tack room with bench, shelf and hanging hooks
- Detailed doors with working wood bolt latch
- Removable roof in Lottie’s signature scalloped style for easy access play
- Brick detail walls
- Drinking trough
- Freestanding wooden fences
See the rest of our Toy Horses
Simple home-assembly required, instructions included.
*Pony and accessories sold separately
"There's always lots to do down at the stables on Greendale Farm. Grooming the ponies the ponies is such a lovely job that it doesn't really feel like work. And the ponies seem to enjoy it as much as we do. Mucking out the stalls can be really hard work but there's usually a treat for us when we've finished: a fantastic walk along the beautiful beach with our ponies!"
|Orders between $0.00 - $59.99||$5.95|
|Orders $60.00 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
FREE Standard Shipping is available on orders over $60.00, after discounts are applied
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our Costumer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
Q. What size is Lottie?
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?