We all live on Branksea Island. And because we all love to have adventures together and to solve mysteries, we started the Branksea Adventures' Club. Being a member of the club is so much fun. Shall I tell you a secret about our Tree House? It's a very special place because it's actually the HQ for our club! Would you like to come in?
This Treehouse Collection Bundle includes
Biscuit the Beagle
Features of the Treehouse
- Removable Slide - Secret trap door with wooden rope ladder - Working swing - Opening side panel for easy access play with magnetic catch - Colourful roof in Lottie’s signature scalloped style - Lookout balcony - Painted walls with routed detail
FREE Standard Shipping is available on orders over $50.00, after discounts are applied
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via email@example.com and our Costumer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
Q. What size is Lottie?
- Lottie is 7.5 inches (18cm tall). Lottie’s height is based on the proportions of the average nine-year-old girl and was developed alongside academics in the areas of child psychology and nutrition.
This smaller height has the added value of reduced environmental impact (smaller packaging/less shipping and storage space).
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
- All materials are compliant with international toy testing standards and the individual state standards within the USA. We use mainly ABS and vinyl plastic. The PVC used in our products does not contain Phthalates, which are dangerous when decomposing. We have performed the necessary testing including the American (ASTM 973) State specific (CA Prop 65) and European toy testing standards (EN71) to check for lead in the products, and have ensured they are lead-free.
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
- We choose natural fabric (mainly cottons in the clothing) where we possibly can, which is a more costly decision, but one which has a more positive effect on the environment.
Our packaging has been designed to limit the amount of blister plastic, and we encourage the reuse of our packaging. We have drastically reduced the number of plastic wire ties in our packaging.
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?
- Parents expressed a desire to Arklu, for the option of a ‘wholesome’ boy doll that their sons can relate to on a real life level; an antithesis to the violence and aggression typically marketed to boys.
Finn, the boy doll, is a doll that parents of young boys have been crying out for! Finn has been designed as a playtime buddy that boys can relate to. He looks like a boy, with a realistic, healthy childlike body shape, and promotes wholesome play values too; no guns or violence in sight. See here Finn boy doll.