$5.95 | FREE on orders over $50
Receive exclusive offers, news & more
Enter our worldwide Soapbox Race Car Design Competition!
$5.95 | FREE On Orders Over $50
Muddy Puddles & Fossil Hunter in their new house!
1) Choose the largest box you have as your ‘house’ and remove one side - in the picture below, you'll see one side was removed and this was used as the top of the dollhouse
2) Shorten one of the sides to create the asymmetrical roof effect in the attic of the Dollhouse
3) Use the side you removed to create a divider wall between the two downstairs rooms – you can get creative here and add/paint a door if you wish!
4) Stick everything well using glue for cardboard or screws/nails if you’re using wood
5) Paint the dollhouse with several coats for the desired effect
6) Cut the coloured/patterned paper and glue to the walls to create a ‘wallpaper’ effect
7) Put in any doll furniture you own, and have fun!
Voila! There you have it 😊 Your very own Lottie-sized Dollhouse!
Let us know what you think, and if you made it be sure to show us how it turns out! 😊 Huge thank you to Lilijoue Maman Bricole for showing us this amazing tutorial!
- Be the first to hear about new Lottie Dolls
- Help to inspire the latest Lottie Dolls & accessories
- Suggest new ideas & activities you'd love to see
- Take part in exclusive launch team competitions
*Unsubscribe at any time!
Leave a comment
Please note: comments must be approved before they are published
← Older Post
Newer Post →